Friday, February 4, 2011

Good Morning, Jesus!

Well, actually, I guess it's good evening Jesus for right now! Hello, and welcome to "Good Morning, Jesus!", a blog about everything God is doing. Well, the stuff that I know about anyway.

Today, I just want to praise God for something: my very good friend Karis Monroe had a father who was apparently diabetic for a long time. He went in for a kidney and pancreas transplant the day-before-yesterday and is out and in stable condition. While this may seem like a marvel of modern medicine, I posit that this is God's doing. He cares for his own, let me tell you, and he's not going to let anyone down. We'll talk later about what that means.

Karis, if you're reading this, I love it. I love that he's okay. Now, don't forget to put the blame where it belongs. :) Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment